America, the name that is synonymous with dreams, is the land of opportunity, and what better way to cash in those opportunities than with Bank of America. With over 200 years of helping people connect with what matters most to them, and serving over 47 million individuals, businesses, and communities, Bank of America is a pioneer of innovative banking solutions. The customers are at the forefront of everything they do, and they make sure that no stone is unturned when providing them with assistance. They may operate in more than 35 countries, but you can easily access their services online through the Bank of America login by visiting www.bankofamerica.com.
Procedure for Bank of America Login
For a successful Bank of America login, you first need to register yourself, so follow the steps below to register your account:
- Visit the following URL from your browser; www.bankofamerica.com.
- Click on “Enroll Now”. Type in your complete Card Number or Account Number, Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN) and click “Continue”.
- On the next page, create your ID and Password.
- Then create the Security Set-up.
- Provide all the required information to create your account.
- You will receive an activation email; click on the activation link in the email to activate your account.
Once your account has been created, you can sign in to your account by following these steps:
- Visit the following URL from your browser:www.bankofamerica.com.
- Click on “Sign in”
- Enter your Online ID, which you have just created while registering.
- Then enter your Passcode.
- Click on “Sign in”.