Basic Information about USBank DCS ReliaCard:
Here is all a person needs to know about the registration and ordering of USBank DCS ReliaCard. Just go through the information and you will be pro in the signing up and ordering of your USBank DCS ReliaCard. The ReliaCard is offered by the U.S. Bank and they have this service of reloading of a prepaid debit card. They have the option of receiving electronic agency payments. USBank DCS ReliaCard works in a similar way as one debit card. A USBank DCS ReliaCard is accepting everywhere where a debit card is accepted. You can your USBank DCS ReliaCard for the payment of bills, purchasing grocery and mail or phone order purchases. With the help of your ReliaCard, you can also withdraw the cash from ATM machines. The payments will be automatically deducted from your account after any purchase you will make. One of the amazing services of DCS ReliaCard is that is mobile banking.
Step by step guidelines to sign up for USBank DCS ReliaCard:
Here are some guidelines for you to sign up if you don’t have a ReliaCard or account:
- If you already a member of DCS ReliaCard official site, then you just have to sign up by giving your ID and password. But, if you are new to DCS ReliaCard official site then you have to sign up.
- Go to the official website of DCS ReliaCard and that is www.dcscard.com.
- You have to go to the option “enroll” to sign up.
- You have to give your account information and personal information. We all know that is the basic requirement of every signup.
- Just recheck the accuracy of the information that you have provided.
- Your account will be registered. You can start using your account for mobile banking, pay bills online and even check the last transactions and viewing of statements.
Places where you can use your ReliaCard:
You can use your card everywhere, LITERALLY EVERYWHERE! If you have any problem in signing up or losing your card, please contact the customer service 866-363-4136. The customer service is there to help you 24/7. You can ask for any assistance you wish to the customer service person.