Manhunt.net is an American based social networking website, but it is quite different from any other social networking site. Manhunt.net was launched in 2001 by its founder, Michael Yang. The Aim of the website is to find the same gender partners (for men only). Manhunt’s headquarters is in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA. Manhunt.net is available in; English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Italian, Chinese, and Japanese. They made video chat possible in 2008 for registered Manhunt’s members, and also launched a sister site on the hunt in the same year.
To access your Manhunt account, you must know about Manhunt login. Registering to the online gay dating website is mandatory, if you haven’t registered yet, do it first. For Manhunt sign in you need; an internet connection, an electronic device and a huge amount of desperation. This article will provide useful information about how to log into the Manhunt website, in very simple and easy to follow steps:
Manhunt Login Guidance
- Log on to the Manhunt official website, i.e. http://www.manhunt.net/.
- If you aren’t a registered member of Manhunt, then click on the ‘Sign Up for Free’ link.
- But if you are a member, then provide your username and password in the related fields correctly.
- For your convenience, click on ‘Remember Me’ so you can access your account directly, without having to have to type your username and password the next time you visit your account.
- If you forget your password, you can recover it by clicking on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Lastly, click on ‘Login’ button on the top right corner of the Manhunt sign in page to access your account.
- If your login information is correct you will be directed safely to the Manhunt account page.
- You can also select the desired language, out of 6 provided.
- In case of any issue or query, contact the Manhunt’s Customer Service link provided at the bottom of the page.