As stated by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACT Act), that every registered U.S. citizen qualifies for a free of cost credit report copy once per annum from every credit reporting agency available in the country. Equifax, Experian and TransUnion are the top there credit report providers in the country and their respective websites are able to assist you annually regarding getting the free of cost annual credit report in a rapid and risk free manner at AnnualCreditReport.com.
How to use the AnnualCreditReport.com Services?
Before you move ahead using the AnnualCreditReport.com services, following are some of the things you need to remember:
· Consumers must be able to give their personal details to any other entity or individual who is asking for the free annual credit reports using the FACT Act.
· AnnualCreditReport.com will not contact their consumers through email, direct mail or telemarketing.
· It is advised that you go to the actual website of the Annual Credit Report Request Service that can be accessed on www.annualcreditreport.com. Hence it is highly advised that you never open the service of any website which is not familiar or is unregistered.
Then in order to open and print your credit history using the AnnualCreditReport.com this is what you need to do:
1. Open this web address www.annualcreditreport.com and choose your residential State. Then tap on the button for “Request Report”.
2. Give all the asked personal credentials such as your social security number, the recent most State-side address and previous address if it is asked for in the form.
3. Resolve the characters of the captcha as shown in the picture and then tap on “Continue” to access and get your credit report printed.
You will be given the chance to get all of your three credit reports simultaneously or place an order for a single one and other at some other time. You can easily keep a track and keep reviewing your credit report to avoid theft or misuse. You can access all details here www.annualcreditreport.com.