Now with Family Road Trip Sweepstakes, you could win the $25,000 Grand Prize or $10,000 First Prize. Firstly, collect all the 10 badges online and in-store and you could win various amazing prizes with no purchase necessary.
Family Road Trip Sweepstakes Instructions Guide
Buddig and Old Wisconsin Family Road Trip Sweepstakes are teaming up to take you on cross-country trips. The Promotion begins on July 2 and ends on September 30.
5 out of 10 badges can only be found online and the other 5 badges can be earned by redeeming codes from specially marked packages. Codes will is also available by mail with no need of purchasing. For this, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Buddig/Old Wisconsin ‘Family Road Trip Promotion’ P.O. Box 792, Elmhurst, IL 60126.
- Find codes. There are two ways to find a code:
- In-store by collecting codes from the respective products
- Online through social websites and emails.
- After that, sign up. Then, click the “www.buddigpromos.com/Family-Road-Trip/entry.aspx” button and create your profile.
- Moreover, you can redeem codes for badges. Once you have entered a code, you will be awarded one badge. Once entered a code, one badge will be awarded. By clicking the “My Badges” button, you can view them. Remember, you can enter up to five codes each day.
- View Badges. Each complete set of ten badges is good for one entry into the Grand Prize drawing.
One winner will be randomly selected for the $25,000 Grand Prize. For the $10,000 First Prize, one additional winner will be randomly selected. Instant Prizes selection differs during the week of the Promotion Period. Visit www.buddigpromos.com for more info.
Carl Buddig & Company
Buddig is a family-owned meat processing company. It started in Chicago over 100 years ago after purchasing Old Wisconsin, a sausage company, in 1981. Presently, Budding is under the ownership of the third generation of the original founder. Currently, the Carl Budding meat brands is one of the largest selling brands in the lunch meat category throughout the North America and Puerto Rico.