Every business wants one thing direly that is to hear from their customers on how the company is doing in terms of their services, food and products and Costa Coffee is exactly one such business. Costa Coffee is inviting every customer of theirs to share their opinions on their Costa Coffee Survey on this link www.costafeedback.com.
It is time now to look into the rules for filling the Costa Coffee Survey
- You need to have a functioning device such as a computer, PC or a smart phone that is connected to a stable internet access.
- You must have a purchase slip from your last meal at Costa Coffee which must have a bill number and other details.
- You must have command over English Language.
- You need to be a legal citizen of the United Kingdom and should be at least 18 years old in age to be eligible.
- This survey is not open for the employees, staff and the family members of Costa Coffee.
Then it is time to look into the procedure for completing the Costa Coffee Survey
- Open the main page for the Costa Coffee Survey using this URL www.costafeedback.com.
- Then you must type in the first letters of the store that you last time went to and then choose the option from the list that drops down.
- Now you will shown the survey questions that you need to answer according to your visit there.
- Then place the check mark in front of all questions who give you a certain number of options as answers.
- Now enter your personal details as asked.
- In the personal details you will also be asked for your current residential address which would be required if you win any offers or deals and the relevant results can be delivered on to our address then.
- In the end all you have to do is submit the Costa Coffee Survey and the company will be grateful to you for sharing your feedback.