Being a person who is deep into programming and coding, getting a hold of the GitHub Login account should be the first priority of your life. If you still do not know about GitHub, well you are in for a delightful surprise. With GitHub, you are able to get control of many features, such as task managements, bug tracking and so much more.
Now when you need to bring about changes to a website you made or want a distributed version control function for yourself, you can turn to GitHub and you will be given all the possible solutions for this. So stop waiting around and create your account right away to get started!
All you need to know about GitHub Incorporation
This software service was started in the year 2008 by Tom Preston-Werner, Chris Wanstrath, P. J. Hyett and Scott Chacon. Their headquarters are located in San Francisco, California in the United States of America.
How to sign in with your GitHub Login?
You will need a device which you can use to access their website. Get your hands on a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to get started. Also make sure you have a good and a reliable internet connection on the device of your choice. Follow the steps that have been given below and you will be done with the process in no time.
- Go to their website by clicking on www.github.com
- Enter your username and password if you have an account with them.
- Click on “Sign in” to continue.
- If you do not have an account, click on “Create an account”.
- You will have to follow three steps to complete the procedure. The first is where you provide information to make your account, then you choose your plan and at the end you will have to tailor your experience.
- Once you are done, you can click on “Create an account” and you will be done.