Participate in Haggen Survey at www.haggen.com/survey to unlock a validation code to get your hands on a $100 gift card by expressing your view about their products and services.
Do you find shopping for grocery a cumbersome ordeal? Do you ever wish you could just drive to the nearest grocery store and buy everything you could possibly need? Well, Haggen is the answer to all your woes; here, you can get everything from bakery and deli items to liquor and pharmacy products, and all at very reasonable prices. What’s more, Haggen Inc. owns the famous money exchange chain called Western Union and their operations go beyond that to photographic processing. And now Haggen wants to hear from its customers through their customer satisfaction survey. So, tell Haggen how you feel about their services by filling out the survey at www.haggen.com/survey, and give them a chance to improve themselves. Moreover, Haggen gives you the opportunity to win a $500 pre-paid gift voucher simply for sharing your opinions with them.
Haggen Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements
Before filling the survey and taking part in the prize draw, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of the states of Oregon or Washington
- Over the age of 18
- Not an employee or related to an employee of Haggen
How to participate in Haggen Survey
To fill out the Haggen Survey and participate in the prize draw, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the link www.haggen.com/survey from your browser. This will take you to the Haggen survey page.
- Scroll down and enter the Date and Time of your purchase, the Store number, Lane number, the Transaction code, and the name of your Cashier in the given spaces.
- Enter your email address and click “Next”.
- Answer all the questions regarding your experience during your last visit at Haggen.
- If you would like to enter the contest prize draw, then provide your contact information, such as First name, Last Name, Email, Age, Phone Number, and Address.
- Tick the box next to “I have read and agree to the Official Rules of this promotion”.
- Click “Submit” to complete the survey.