Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program provides its customers with exciting rewards, amazing sweepstakes and mega promotions. As this is a limited-time offer, do come and join the program right away so you don’t miss out on this great deal.
How to Get Rewards with Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program
Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program allows customers to collect codes and redeem it for exciting rewards. Find codes by buying Kellogg’s products marked ‘Kellogg’s Family Rewards’. These rewards includes movies passes, restaurant vouchers, family adventures and much more. Every time a code is entered, you will automatically be entered for a chance to win free groceries from Kellogg’s.
To redeem rewards:
- Visit kelloggsfamilyrewards.com.
- Firstly, become a member of Kellogg’s. Please, click on “Sign up” button on the top right.
- If you are already a member of Kellogg’s, then please enter the required field directly.
- If you are not, then please enter your email address and create a password. Then, fill in your contact and other required information.
- Enter the code into the space at top of the homepage. Then, Hit “Submit” button to continue. You may enter up to 20 valid codes per day.
- The code you entered can earn points and customers can use these points to redeem.
This Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program also provides alternative ways to enter code. You can enter through mobile site and SMS to make this program more interactive. To learn more, visit links in Reference Links 3.
Join Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program at www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com. Enter your code and redeem for big rewards. Meanwhile, do check the “Kellogg’s You Could Win Superman’s Power” activity, it is also worth having a look.
The Kellogg Company
The Kellogg Company is a multinational food manufacturing company. Headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. It produces cereal and convenience foods and these includes cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles and vegetarian foods. They are manufactured in 18 countries and advertised over 180 countries. Kellogg Company became the world’s second-largest snack food company when they acquired the Pringles brand from Procter & Gamble in 2012.