Ever dreamt of getting the superman’s powers? It is not a dream anymore. Join the Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program now. Then you will have a good chance to win grand prizes with amazing surprises.
Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program Overview
Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program provides its customers with this mega opportunity to win grand prizes. These grand prizes includes airline tickets, personal training equipment, 2013 Ford Mustang and complimentary movie tickets for a full year. There are many other prizes. So, join the Kellogg’s Family Reward Program to win these grand prizes.
This below process is very much simplified and thus, can be completed very quickly.
- Firstly, look for codes inside specially marked as Cheez-It, Keebler, Kellogg’sand Pop-Tarts
- Then visit kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/manofsteel to enter code.
- To enter a code, you need to log in with your Kellogg’s family rewards account. Then, click the “Log in” button.
- If you already have an account, please enter your email address and password directly into the required field to proceed further.
- If you don’t have an account, please signup to proceed further. To sign up, please enter your email address and create a password. Fill in your required contact information to verify. Finally, answer some questions about yourself and your shopping experience to complete the procedure.
- Please enter your code into the box. You could win instantly.
Visit www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/manofsteel and join the Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program to win grand prizes.
The Kellogg Company
The Kellogg Company is a multinational food manufacturing company. In 1906, it was founded in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States of America and now headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan, United States. The Kellogg’s produces cereal and convenience foods. It produces such as cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods. Kellogg’s products are manufactured in 18 countries and now marketed in over 180 countries. In 2012, Kellogg Company became the world’s second-largest snack food company by acquiring the Pringles potato crisps brand from Procter & Gamble.