By Orchard bank online bill pay is easy and secure method to pay your bill and you can manage your account online and there is customer service assistance, you have access to a wide range of services online that fit into your busy life with Orchard Bank credit card online bill pay service. You can even schedule monthly or setup recurring payments with up to three bank accounts – no checks, no stamps, no worries.
Orchard Bank Online Bill Payment Service Instructions
Orchard Bank credit card online bill pay service offers the following features for customers:
- Online balance transfers save money and time. Consolidate credit cards or take advantage of a special promotional rate.
- Payment options that fit your lifestyle:
- Make your payments online, by mail or by phone.
- Pay your bills from up to 3 bank accounts.
- View and track your phone and online payment history; know who, when, and how much you paid on every transaction.
- Update or cancel future payments scheduled online.
- Receive confirmation emails about your payments.
You need to enter your Log in ID and Password ID to manage your account. If you have unfortunately forgotten log in ID or password, please click on Forgot Log in ID/Password to find help.
About Orchard Bank Credit Card
With the Orchard Bank credit card, you can: schedule your payment due date in a time frame that suits your monthly budget. View your account information online, make payments (online, by phone or mail), set up email alerts to remind you when payments are due or when your monthly online statement is ready to be viewed. And avoid interest charges with a grace period when you pay your balance in full each month.
Attention: www.orchardbank.com/paybill is not available now, please refer to www.orchardbank.com/ecare/benefits to get your Orchard Bank online bill pay service. If your account has moved to Capital One, just click the green button showing “Take Me to Capital One” to access the corresponding page.