If you are a frequent user of Shell then it is about time you grab your very own Shell Drivers’ Club card by picking it from any of the petrol pumps and then activate it online and once you have become a member of the Shell Drivers’ Club or Shell V-Power Club you will be able to enjoy various perks and rewards and you will even receive discount vouchers on your petrol recharge charges.
Requirements to use the Shell Drivers’ Club Card
- You must visit any Shell petrol pump and take the Shell Drivers’ Club card totally free of cost.
- You must be connected to an internet access and give some of the personal credentials while you are registering for your account to become the Shell Drivers’ Club member.
Step By Step Guide to use the Shell Drivers’ Club Card
1. You first need to get the Shell Driver’s Club card by visiting any of the Shell petrol pump stations.
2. Then you must open the main website for the Shell Drivers’ Club, and on the main page tap on “Join In” at www.shell.co.uk/driversclub
3. Now state the initial 9 numbers after 700405 as stated on your free Shell Drivers’ Club card, and give your email address so that you can be told of all the latest deals and promotions at Shell that can be availed.
4. When you have registered as a member you will be rewarded with 50 points in form of a welcome gift and then every time you buy petrol from Shell you will be asked to give your Shell Drivers’ Club ID so that you can get more points on this purchase to be used anytime.
5. Once your points have joined up to a particular value you can avail them for any rewards that you want. You can use discount vouchers which will get you’re a certain percentage of on your next purchase from Shell.