Have you ever considered getting some of the best second hand products from any of the thrift stores? Or do you wish on saving on the budget by shopping from the Savers then it is time that you must register for the Super Savers Club Card to enjoy multiple benefits and perks that the card will offer to all the registered and loyal members and users.
All about the Super Savers Club
Savers is a highly renowned store chain that has more than 200 branches all around Australia, Canada and United States of America and sometimes is known as the Value Village, or the Village des Valeurs. In addition to providing the best bargain on items the store also is highly active in charitable donations and their slogan in fact reads “Good deeds. Great deals.”
The Super Savers Club is a loyalty program that is operated under the ownership of Savers itself and once you become a member you can enjoy the exclusive member coupons and get notified of all the promotions and coupons and offers that the company has to offer.
Requirements to get the Super Savers Club Card
- The first task in the process of getting the Super Savers Club Card is to get your internet connection connected on to your device.
- You should be a legal resident in either United States, Canada, or Australia and must have attained at least18 years of age to be eligible.
Step By Step Guide to get the Super Savers Club Card
- The first step is to open the main page of the Super Savers Club Card at supersaversclubcard.com
- Then on the main page tap on the link for “Sign-up Today” which will be present at the bottom side of the page that opens up
- Now on the next page type your personal credentials wherever asked and then create a password and finally tap on the button that says “SIGN ME UP!”
- Keep doing as you are instructed on the screen and the print the confirmation page using a connected printer.
- Now take this print out to the store and the staff there will assist you in getting your very own Super Savers Club Card.