Baskin-Robbins is that one famous name in the ice cream world that needs no formal introduction because their 3 flavor game speaks for itself. If you have been their fan then it is now time to share your feedback at their official Baskin-Robbins Survey on www.tellbaskinrobbins.com and get to win a validation code for your next sweet tooth visit there.
Let’s now consider all the rules which you need to follow for filling the Baskin-Robbins Survey
- You need a PC, laptop or a cell phone with an internet connection to support the survey process.
- You also need a valid purchase bill from Baskin-Robbins that contains your invitation for the survey.
- You must be able to comprehend French, Spanish or English to complete this survey.
Now it is time to talk about the procedure for completing the Baskin-Robbins Survey
Follow this guideline to complete the Baskin-Robbins Survey successfully:
- Open up the following web link www.tellbaskinrobbins.com.
- You can tap on the link for “Coupons Restrictions” to access the rules for the survey.
- Now make a selection for the language from the shown options
- Type the survey code based on 18 numbers which will be printed in the center of your purchase bill
- Then tap on START to move forward.
- If somehow your purchase bill does not contain the survey code then you can type in the PC ID based on 6 numbers and the store ID which will be written on the survey code.
- Then tell the time and exact date when you last time went to Baskin-Robbins and press on NEXT.
- Now all the questions that require your answers will be presented to you which you must answer honestly.
- Make sure you answer all the questions till the end.
- If you want the Baskin-Robbins company to get in touch with you for any added details then you can leave your valid email ID and tap on NEXT to submit your survey
- You can also log out anytime in case you do not wish to answer any questions.
- Then you will be shown a validation code which you must pen down on your purchase bill and use it on your next visit to Baskin-Robbins.