If you wish to get yourself a validation code and avail an exciting offer then complete the Empire Theatres Survey at the web link www.tellusaboutempire.com.
About Empire Theatres
Empire Theatres Limited started out in the year 1978 as a chain of entertainment theatres and operated in Canada till the year 2013 and a lot of their branches were then sold to Landmark Cinemas and Cineplex. They have 50 official theatres in Canada even in the Newfoundland and Labrador regions.
Step by Step Procedure for filling the online Empire Theatres Survey
Read and follow the step by step guidelines given below to successfully finish the whole of Empire Theatres Survey online and then get yourself a validation code that you can easily redeem on your next visit there:
- Open the URL given ahead to gain a safe access to the main page for the Empire Theatres Survey www.tellusaboutempire.com
- Your device’s screen will display for you the Empire Theatres Survey page from its web browser
- Choose either Spanish or English as the language to attempt the Empire Theatres Survey in
- Then from there on you should give the following asked details by copying them from your purchase receipt:
- store number,
- time and date of visit,
- amount that you spent,
- tell if you are over 13 years old in age.
- Now proceed ahead to answering the Empire Theatres Survey keeping in view your last experience to the theatre
- Be as candid as you can be.
- Once the Empire Theatres Survey is finished you will be rewarded with a validation code that you must carefully note down on your ticket
- Then take this code and ticket on your next visit to avail a special offer within 30 days on filling the survey.
- Lastly simply submit your completed Empire Theatres Survey by clicking the Submit button.