How To Activate Citi Card?
Basic information related to activation of Citi cards:
CitiBank has a whole range of different card for its customers. They are providing their customers with more than 20 kinds of credit and debit cards. It is fulfilling the customer’s demand and requirements.
Each card they have amazing services and benefits. They don’t ask for annual any fee, with 0% intro APR on the purchase of the card for 12 months. They are also giving the customers Thank You Points.
ThankYou Points is the greatest attraction for them. With an online account at a citi bank, you can enjoy a lot of benefits and services.
It is founded in 1812. Citibank is a branch of Financial Services Multinational Citigroup which is ranked as a third largest bank in the United States.
Step by step guidelines to activate your Citi cards:
To make an account at Citi and order Citi Card, just follow these simple and easiest steps of registration:
- Go and visit the official website of CitiBanks and that is www.citi.com/activate. Always read all the instructions before you start the process. It is for your convenience and satisfying.
- You have to find the option “SIGN UP”. And another application page will be in front of you.
- Now, you have to give the personal information like name, address, e-mail address, contact number, account information, social security number, date of birth and driving license number.
- Set a security question to make it more secure.
- For activating the card you will need to enter the name appearing on the card, security code, security word and click on “Activate”.
You know what? Citi has the most friendly and amazing customer care representative at your service. You can ask for their help whenever you feel any issue or problem.
They are there from Monday to Saturday from the time 9 am to 6 pm. You can pay your bills and check your transaction history using this online account and pay bills through the Citi card.
This card is the best choice if you are looking for credit card. This card lets the card holder have rewards, cash backs, discounts and special promotions. This also lets the user improve their credit score while facilitating the card holder