The Ann Taylor Credit Card is issued by The Comenity Bank. The online Ann Taylor Credit Card portal allows you to not only activate your credit card and make it functional but also enables customers to pay their bills online. Customers can also avail various other features of the online service such as accessing their monthly pay statements, modifying their account information, get paperless billing as well as reporting and blocking a lost or stolen credit card. The Ann Taylor Credit Card can be accessed online round the clock from any device.
The following article provides you an easy login guide through which you can avail and enjoy the Ann Taylor Credit Card services online. Ann Taylor credit card truly makes online payment and banking a breeze with its user friendly credit card portal.
Ann Taylor Credit Card Login Procedure
The Ann Taylor Credit Card login procedure is fairly simple. Just follow the steps that have been detailed below for your ease:
- Launch your web browser and access the following url: www.comenity.net/anntaylor
- The link will direct you to a login page
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields provided
- Click the grey “Sign In” button to proceed
Ann Taylor Credit Card Username/Password Recovery Procedure
If you are unable to recall your login details, follow the steps listed below to retrieve or reset your username and password:
- Access www.comenity.net/anntaylor through your web browser
- Click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” option given underneath the login options
- In the next step, provide all the required details such as your credit card account number, the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, zip/postal code etc. You will also be asked to choose your Identification type
- Follow the remaining steps as prompted and click on “Find My Account”
- After completion of the entire procedure and verification of all your information, you will be provided with new login details by the bank