Capital One Activate Takes Care of Your Financial Well Being
Have you submitted the application for a Capital One credit card or already own one? Do you know the procedure to activate your Capital One card? The activation of your card is important because without it you will be unable to use your card. With Capital One Activate you can pay your bills, claim your rewards, check your remaining amount, send secure messages or update your personal information. So create an account at Capital One and activate your card.
Guide to Capital One Activate
Follow the guidelines below to activate your Capital One Credit Card account:
- When you have received your Capital One card, visit the URL www.capitalone.com/activate and you will be redirected to the Capital One Activate Card page
- If you already are a user of another Capital One credit card account, you can enter the same sign in information to proceed to your account. Then for activation enter 3 digit CVV code from the back of your received card
- If you do not own an online capital one account, first you need to enroll for online banking and use that information to access your account. You will need your account number, your Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number and a valid email address to enroll. Then enter the 3 digit security code from the back of your received card for Capital One Activate.
- Also call at 1-800-678-7820 to activate your card in case you cannot access an online account
- If you are a customer in Canada, call 1-800-655-5646 to activate your card.
- However, if you still cannot find your credit card on the activation page, contact for help at the number given on your activation sticker.
If you have forgotten your username or password for your online account, simply click the links “Forgot username” or “Forgot password” to retrieve or reset them. Then enter your account type, account number, date of birth and your SSN. However, if you still cannot access your sign in details, click the link “Which sign in information do I use for help” to get answers to your queries or the authorized users can click the link “Authorized Users” for guidance.