Clash of Clans: how to play on two different accounts?
You share the same tablet with your family and several members play Clash of Clans? No problem: you can open different accounts, and not have to share the same parties, by following the steps given below.
- First, open Clash of Clans and connect your account to Google Play (the account with which you registered). Otherwise, you may lose the account.
- Then, copy the email address of the second player; or if it does not exist, create a new email address.
- Launch the Clash of Clans app from Google Play.
- Connect with the second email address.
- Next, go to the “Settings” of Google Play andclick the “Apply” button. After that, selects “Clash of Clans” and click on the button that says “Clear Data”.
- Restart Clash of Clans. A page, which looks like the start page of a new part, will appear.
- Click on “Have an account? Connect”, which is at the top-left side of the screen.
- It will stay there for you to select and insert the email address with which you want to play Clash of Clans.
- Now you can play this game on two different accounts.
- To return to the first account, you just erase the Clash of Clans data in Google Play and reconnect using the old email address.