Clash of Clans: Join private server for more villages and resources
Are you in search of more resources and larger villages to make room within Clash of Clans? Here we have some amazing tricks that will allow you to unlock the extra features by passing on a private DNS server. Follow the step by step guidelines below to access these features.
If you have an iPhone/iPad jailbreak:
- Download and open the iFile app on your Apple device.
- Next, explore the root of your device by going to the root folder in the iFile app.
- There you open Hosts, which is a separate file you create for jailbreak.
- Then, create an IP1 line (or IP2) game.clashofclans.com Or IP1 = 188.8.131.52 / IP2 = 184.108.40.206.
- Quit the application and start iFile Clash of Clans.
- If you have completed the process by following all the guidelines, you will see a loading bar with the inscription “Downloading content”.
If your device is not jailbroken, then follow the step by step guidelines below:
- Set the wireless section of your device by replacing the existing DNS or by DNS1 DNS2 (DNS 1: 220.127.116.11; DNS 2: 18.104.22.168). If you use an Android device ROOTE, then launch the application Hosts Editor.
- Assign root privileges and click on the “+” at the top of the screen.
- You then enter IP1 or IP2 (IP1 = 22.214.171.124 / IP2 = 126.96.36.199) in the IP box and gamea.clashofclans.com hostname and save.
- Upon launching Clash of Clans, you will see a loading bar marked “Download Content.”
If you are not ROOTE, set the wireless section of your unit, opting for “Static” (“Edit config. network”) and enter DNS1 or DNS2 (DNS 1: 188.8.131.52; DNS 2: 37.59. 86.95) in “IP Settings”.