How to do Comcast Activation
Comcast Activation is a simple process that can be used by users of Comcast to start using their devices. The process is simple and can easily be completed using the steps below.
Comcast is an international Telecommunications and Broadcasting Services Company, based in the United States. The company was founded in 1963 and is currently holds large shares in major broadcasting networks, such as NBC Universal and film houses such as Universal Studios. The company currently boasts revenue upwards of 70 billion dollars and employs more than 153,000 people.
Procedure for Comcast Activation
Comcast activation can be done but to start, you will need to purchase a Comcast device. You can activate it using the steps below. Make sure you have all relevant information, such as Account Number, nearby so you can easily access it when required.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: https://digitalnow.comcast.com/
- You will be redirected to a new page, once it has loaded, click on the button ‘Continue’ to start your activation.
- A new page will open up where you will have to authenticate your account. You will need to enter in your Account Number, which can be found on the Activation Card. Secondly, enter in your Phone Number that corresponds with the phone number you used to verify your purchase. Click ‘Continue’ to move on.
- If you already have an account registered for yourself, simply login to your account by clicking the ‘Sign in here’ link. On the next page, enter in your Username/E-mail Address/Mobile Number, and Password.
- Once you have done this, simply follow the instructions provided on the screen to connect with your device and finally activate your Comcast Account.