CVS MyHR Login To Access Benefits Resources
CVS is an American healthcare and pharmacy company, with a mission to provide better health and care. CVS recently started an online portal for its employees where they can view their various details with complete discretion and confidentiality. They can check their official employment details like taxes, payments, benefits and paychecks. CVS started these employee services with the name of CVS MyHR. CVS myHR services are affiliated with Aon, which is the best company to handle HR services and HR consultancy. Therefore, if you are an employee or an ex-employee visit the website at, myhr.cvs.com, and create your own account and enjoy all the employee benefits.
The Features provided by CVS Myhr
With the help of MyHR account the employees can attain the following features:
- Keep a check on your taxes.
- View the paychecks.
- Access life insurance services.
- Access work schedule.
- Get adoption help and assistance.
- View wellnessandhealth programs.
- Access your employee stock purchase plan.
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts and Saving Account.
- Access, CVS employee discount program.
CVS MyHR Login Procedure
Follow the steps bellow to log in to your account:
- Visit the website at, http://myhr.cvs.com/.
- If you are a current employee, then click on the ‘login’ button on the left side of the login page.
- This will direct you to another page where you can complete the login procedure by adding your Username, password and seven-digit Employee’s ID and employee’s departmental password. Different employees have different departmental passwords, like:
- Distribution Center employees need their myHR password
- Store employees need their CVSLEARNNet password
- PBM and the Non-Store employees need their CVSLEARNet password to log in
- MinuteClini employees need their password linked to their federated login
- Even ex-employees can login, filling the form given on the left side of the login page. They would need to provide their Username and password to be able to access their account and see details from the first of their employment.
- New Employees need to get registered first and generate their username and password for their account.
- For registration, you require your birthdate and last four digits of your security code. Doing so will generate your username and password.
- The registration link is given at the bottom of the login page titles ‘New User link’.
- In case you forget your password, click ‘forgot your password’ link given on the login page. And if you forget your Username, click the ‘Forgot your username’ link on the login page.
- You can retrieve both, your password or username by providing your last 4 digits of Social Security number and Birthday.