MiCase Employee Portal Login makes it easy
What is the MiCase Employee Portal?
If you are in the field of education, you would know about the amazing initiative of Michigan Collaborative Administrative Solutions for Education.
This was started to make sure that everyone who was employed in a certain district would always stay up to date with the new advancements. Now they have the MiCase Employee Portal Login for the employees too.
About Michigan Collaborative Administrative Solutions for Education
This is a website which was started to keep a single goal in mind. This goal was to keep coming up with new and innovative ideas related to computer tools that could help and assist in some way to the education.
How to make and access your account with MiCase Employee Portal Login
The first thing you will need is a device to get an access of their website. Get hold of a computer, laptop, tablet or a mobile phone to get started. Also make sure that you have a good internet connection on it.
Now, you can follow the steps that have been given below to begin.
- Go to their website by clicking on employee.micase.org
- If you have an account with them, you can enter the login ID and the password to get into your account.
- If you do not have an account with them, you will have to click on “Create (or setup) your account”.
- There are three steps to complete the whole procedure for the account. The first step requires you to give your identification information to them. Give them your birthday.
- Also type in the social security number in the required box.
- Now you can click on “Send an invite code”. If you have one already, click on the other option.
- Choose your login name and password after you are done.
- Click on “Create Account”.
They have also given you a link on the page below that says “MiCase Help Desk” and you can click on this if you have any questions.