First Bank Login To Access Your Account
You can login to your First Bank account to access online banking services. To do so, simply follow the steps mentioned below.
About First Bank
First Bank, founded in 1963, is a financial services company based in the United States. The company can be found in more than 120 locations across the US.
How to register to First Bank Account
Before you register an account with FirstBank, you will need to purchase a Credit Card. Once you have one, you can register an account using the steps below.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: https://www.efirstbank.com/home.htm
- On the website, under the ‘Account Log In’ tab, click the ‘Sign Up’ link.
- On the next page, scroll down till you reach the ‘All online banking services’ tab.
- Select the kind of banking that best suits you, and click ‘Sign Up Today’.
- In the fields provided, enter in your First Name, Last Name, Account Number, Social Security Number, Date of Birth, Mother’s Maiden Name, and finally, your Card’s last 8 digits/Unique Activation Code. Click ‘Next’ to submit the details.
- Continue filling in all required details to complete registration.
How to log into First Bank Account
To login to your First Bank account, follow the steps below.
- Open your web browser in a new tab, and in the Search bar, type in the following address: https://www.efirstbank.com/
- On the website, under the ‘Account Log In’ tab, enter in your User ID, Password, and Account Type (select from a drop-down menu)
- Click ‘Remember My User ID’ and select ‘Log In’ to finish logging into your account.
- If you can’t remember your Password, click ‘Forgot password?’ to recover your account.