How to buy a Walmart Visa gift card?
What do you usually gift on birthdays or anniversary to your loved ones? I am sure you would always think about it while shopping. Well, the best suggestion for this is gift cards in while you can buy anything from the retailer of your choice. Walmart Visa gift card is an excellent choice to gift to someone. It is available in Walmart stores.
Basic information about Walmart
Walmart is the world largest retailer. It runs discount stores and warehouse stores. It was founded in 1962 and headquarter of Walmart is in Bentonville, Arkansas. They have vast chains of hyper stores. They have almost everything in their stores such as electronics, clothing, and grocery etc.
Step by step guideline for registration of your Walmart Visa Gift Card
You can easily buy a Walmart Visa gift card from the nearest Walmart stores or supermarkets. With the help of the Walmart Visa gift card, you can easily shop online by using your mobile phone, and you can keep yourself updated with the transactions through an online account. Here is a process through which you can register your gift card online, or you can check your remaining balance.
- Go on the website www.walmartgift.com.
- Click on the option “register” in the first block.
- Then, first, you have to enter the gift card number that is written on the top of your card.
- After that, you have to write the security code that is of 3-digit and is printed on the back of the card.
- After all three steps, you have to write the expiry number of your card.
- at last, click on continue, and your card will be registered.
You can check your balance and previous transactions in the same way. If you find any difficulty in the registration of your card, you can register it by calling on toll-free customer service number 1-866-633-9096. Note that these Walmart Visa gift cards can only be used in the U.S and some areas of Columbia and the supermarkets in which Visa card is accepted. So, order now to get notified for further benefits and discounts,