How to use the Patient UK EMIS Access?
Are you planning on getting an appointment from any General practitioner or want to re-order your previous prescription without having to go through the hassle of visiting a hospital? If yes then you need to use the Patient UK EMIS Access which is an online service that will allow you to solve all your medical issues right from your home. All you need to do is make an account, sign in on to it and then manage all your medical requests from the convenience of your home.
Basics on Patient UK EMIS Access Online Service
Patient UK basically operates in association with EMIS which is a supplier of computers and provides an active platform known as the Patient UK EMIS Access which operates online to allow all patients in UK to get their GP appointments online and get their prescriptions as well. You can easily access this system online given that you are a citizen in United Kingdom who have a Registration Letter previously from your hospital
Requirements for the Patient UK EMIS Access
- If you are a first time user you must have a valid Registration Letter to sign up for your account because all the details will be present on your registration letter that you have from your last surgery.
- In order to sign in to your booking you need to give the Practice ID, Access ID and password.
How to sign up for the Patient UK EMIS Access?
- Access the Patient UK EMIS Access sign up page by visiting this link https://www.emisaccess.co.uk/signup/signup_a.aspx from your device with internet.
- Then make the submission of these credentials which will include your PIN, Access number, Practice ID and your individual NHS ID.
- Then keep following the prompts to finish the process.
How to Sign in to the Patient UK EMIS Access?
- In order to log in go to this website https://www.emisaccess.co.uk/ and sign in on to your Patient UK EMIS Access service and type these details: Practice ID, Access ID and your password.
- Once you have accessed your account you can easily schedule your appointments or re-order your prescriptions as you feel.