Watch more videos by activating the Hulu App on your devices
A free online video streaming service of all time famous shows, clips, movies and other genres from over 500 TV companies including FOX, NBC Universal, ABC, The CW, BBC and etc are all easily available at Hulu via the process of ad-supported subscription method every month. You can easily watch over a thousand movies and TV shows on your mobile device or consoles through Hulu activation and can even try the free one-week service before deciding whether to buy it or not for $7.99/month.
How to activate your Hulu App on your devices
When you will first install the Hulu App on any device, you will have to tell the company if you are already a subscriber or not. If you aren’t a subscriber, then you can try the free one-week subscription or watch the sample videos that can be streamed at Hulu. However, it is imperative to log into at the device network and then to the Hulu account in order to be able to use the app for movie streaming. There are two ways to login at Hulu:
- Open the URL http://www.huluplus.com/activate in your web browser for activation
- The Hulu activation page will open up, enter your email address and password in the space provided to log in
- Or Log in instantly with Facebook by clicking the link “Log In with Facebook”
- You will be asked for an activation code which will already be provided to you at the activation page
The second method is as follows:
- Visit the activation page at http://www.huluplus.com/activate
- Sign in using your email address and password
- Put in the activation code displayed at your TV screen and hit the “Activate” button
- Your device will now be logged into Hulu by itself
You can press “Purchased through iTunes? Restore” button if you are using the APPLE TV and then Log in using your Apple ID only if you are using the Apple subscription of Hulu via iTunes.