How to Jailbreak iPhone Devices
Anyone who has ever used an iPhone device knows the frustration of the rigid systems that cannot be changed. However, processes like jailbreaking allow people to make changes in how the iPhone functions and improve on it.
About the iPhone
The iPhone is a series of smartphone devices and products produced by the company Apple. The product was first released in 2007 and currently has the largest market share of smartphones in the United States.
The procedure to jailbreak iPhone Devices
You can jailbreak your iPhone devices using the steps below. Bear in mind that the instructions change slightly based on the type of iOS device you are currently using.
- Download Cydia Impactor and Yalu Jailbreak onto your device. These programs are currently unstable and may cause issues on your device, so carefully consider that before you add them to your device.
- Open the Cydia file and launch it by moving it to your Applications folder.
- When the pop-up shows up, select ‘Open’.
- Using your device’s USB port, connect it to your laptop or computer.
- Your device will be viewable from the Cydia Impactor’s dropdown list. Now, drag the Yalu file onto the impactor.
- Enter in your Apple ID and Password. An app, labelled mach_portal, will be installed onto your device. It can be viewed from your device’s Home Screen.
- Confirm that you trust the app by going to the ‘General’ option in your Settings menu and selecting ‘Profiles & Device Management’. Tap on this profile and click ‘Trust’.
- Finally, launch the new app, mach_portal.
- Once the process starts, you will see your screen turn to complete blank white for a few seconds. Do not panic and allow this to pass. Now, the device will reboot and Cydia will be visible on your Home Screen.
Bear in mind that this is an unstable program and may cause problems on your device.