Join the World’s Largest Professional Network with LinkedIn Login
The professional world is a cruel place, particularly for students looking for a part-time job, fresh graduates, and even experienced individuals who wish to change career paths. Finding the perfect job is a long and arduous journey, which starts the moment you set foot in a formal educational institute as a kid. The very moment you begin your education, you start to prepare for the professional world, but we often don’t know how and where to start. This is where LinkedIn comes in; being the world’s largest professional network, LinkedIn can connect employers with potential candidates, all with a simple click of the mouse. It also allows people to grow their professional network by connecting with like-minded people who are working in similar industries; all from the comfort of their homes. This may seem too good to be true, but you can try it yourself by visiting the LinkedIn login page at www.linkedin.com.
Procedure for LinkedIn Login
For a successful LinkedIn login, you must first sign up by following the procedure given below:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: www.linkedin.com.
- Enter your first name, last name, email address and a password (must be 6 or more characters) in the given spaces.
- Click“Join now”.
- Next, select your country from the drop-menu and enter your postal code.
- Click “Next”.
- Select whether you are a student.
- If you are a student, enter your School or College/University name, the year you started and the (expected) year you will end.
- If you are not a student, enter your job title and company name.
- Click “Next”.
- Select your main interest for using LinkedIn.
- Verify your email address by entering the code you received on the email address you provided.
- Click “Verify”.
Once your account has been created, you can login by following the steps below:
- Open your browser and visit the following URL: linkedin.com.
- Enter your email and password at the top of the page.
- Click “Sign in”.