Are you tired of paying hefty monthly bills for your internet and still irritated by the constant internet interruptions and slow net speeds? Its time you change your service provider to NetZero.
NetZero is essentially an Internet Service Provider in Los Angeles, California and can be accessed via NetZero Login at webmail.netzero.net. NetZero was the first company to provide Freelnet in 1998 which was the national Internet Service Provider free of cost for the first time in the country.
How to login to access the NetZero Webmail?
Access NetZero Webmail Login by simply following the steps below:
- Open the following URL http://webmail.netzero.net/cgi-bin/login.cgi?login_type=mobile in your web browser
- You will be directed to the NetZero Webmail Login page
- Enter your registered NetZero Webmail Login User ID
- Enter your password
- Enter the displayed text in the space provided and the security code to prevent any fraudulent activity
- Click Sign In
- Only choose to tick the “Stay signed in for two weeks or until you sign out” option if you are using your own personal computer or device
In case you have trouble logging through your NetZero Webmail Login, open the following URL http://webmail.netzero.net/cgi-bin/login.cgi?login_type=mobile in your web browser and go to the NetZero Webmail Login page then click the link “Try the alternative login”. A new NetZero login page will open up where you can enter your username and password and try signing in again.
If you’re new to NetZero Webmail, visit the NetZero official homepage at www.netzero.net and go to the NetZero Webmail Login page by clicking the link “My Account” at the top right hand corner. Click the option “Here” and you will be directed to the registration page, click “Get Started”. Then simply enter your customer info in all the marked fields. At the end, create a Username and Password to complete the registration process.