New Jersey Unemployment Procedure
Step by step guideline to sign up for New Jersey Unemployment Insurance Benefits:
If you want to sign up for New Jersey Unemployment Insurance benefits, then just follow the steps that are written below:
- Go and visit the official website of New Jersey Unemployment Insurance and that is www.njuifile.net. An advice to you will be to just go through the terms and conditions before applying it. If you are not fully satisfied then, you don’t have to go for it.
- There will an option of “Register now” on the left side of the page.
- When you will click on the option, they will ask for your personal information and account details.
- After giving these details, you have to give your social security number and date of birth. These two things are kind of the most important.
- Once you will continue, the registration will be done. You will receive a confirmation text or an e-mail.
There is an option to apply through telephone as well. To apply by telephone, call the Reemployment Call Center.
They are present between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. There are restrictions on making calls depending on the last digit of your SSN, but online claims may be filed 24/7.