PA Unemployment Biweekly Claim Procedure
Step by step guideline to make an online account at PA Unemployment Biweekly Claim:
If you are willing to sign up for the PA Unemployment Biweekly Claim, then follow these simple steps:
- Always read all the instructions first.
- Go on the official website of PA Unemployment Biweekly Claim to start the process of sign up. Here is the link that will directly lead you to the homepage www.paclaims.state.pa.us.
- Then you have to find the option “Register now”. The option is present on the left side of the page. Go click on that option.
- A new page will appear in front of you. You have to give all the information starting from your name to contact, residential area to your e-mail address, You social security number to your employment history. All of these will be written in different boxes. Then click on the option to continue.
- After all, these steps do read out the terms and conditions and then click on the option proceed.
- Your account will be registered after all these steps.
In case of any problem, you can always contact the customer care representative that are there at your service.