Pearson Login To Access Educational Information
Pearson Education is a British-owned education publishing house based in London with offices across Europe, Asia and South America, that provides its publication and assessment services to schools, corporations as well as directly to students.
Pearson MyLab & Mastering is a very effective online portal of engaging, immersive educational tools and content for homework, tutorial and assessment products for students specifically developed to boost the academic progress of higher education students. MyLab & Mastering provides a learning experience that is not only tailored to the specific needs of a student but also responsive to their needs.
The Pearson Account Login Procedure
The Pearson account login procedure is fairly simple, through which you can easily log in to your Pearson online account to gain access to authentic educational information. The login procedure has been detailed below for your convenience:
- Access https://www.register.pearsoncmg.com/userprofile/ from your browser
- Enter your Login name and password in the given fields
- Click “Login” to access your account
Note: Try logging in with a secure internet connection
Registering for a Pearson Account
- Access http://www.pearsonmylabandmastering.com/global/students/get-registered/
- In order, you must ensure that you have the following
- Email address: where you can receive emails from your instructor
- Course ID: g. professor12345
- Access code or credit card: An access code can be bought either as a package with your textbook or separately as an access code kit, or through a credit card or PayPal account, you can get direct access.
- If you have the three things mentioned above, click “OK! Register Now” to proceed and begin the registration process.
Recovering Forgotten Password or Username
In case you are unable to recall your Pearson login details, follow the steps below to recover your login information:
- Access https://www.account.mypearson.com/#login from your browser
- Click on the “Forgot username or password?” link
- Enter the email associated with your account in the given field
- Press the blue “Continue” button
- A link will be sent to your email with instructions on how to reset your username and password. Click on the link in the email and follow the remainder of the steps to retrieve your login information