- Suitable Conduct
You are bound by this agreement to act suitably and responsibly and treat other users of the site with dignity.
- Limited License
Any original content that is published on The FileBucket is guarded under the intellectual property laws. The users are given a non-exclusive permission to access this content comprising of pictures, articles and videos but only by accessing the official site of The FileBucket. However any content downloaded or printed from The FileBucket can only be set forth for personal use and not for any commercial purposes.
- Terms for using The FileBucket Site
- Eligibility for Fee based Services. If The FileBucket chooses to provide any service based on fee or payment then it can only be used by those visitors who agree to come under binding contracts under suitable law.
- Membership on The FileBucket. The FileBucket may ask you to create an account to use certain sections of our site. In this case it is imperative that you create an account. While registering for an account you must enter eligible, authentic and recent information wherever required. In case of any changes you must inform The FileBucket firsthand and in case you fail to give updated information then your access to The FileBucket will be terminated.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyrights. All the content that is published on the website including the logos, layout, pictures, text or any other files is published under the ownership of T3 Technologies Network. The users are not allowed to use any of these materials without the explicit permission of The FileBucket. Copyright © T3Technet. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Trademarks. The FileBucket name and logos that are published on the site are official trademark logos by the T3 Technologies Network. The users are not allowed to use any of these Trademarks without the explicit permission of The FileBucket in written form.
- By The FileBucket. The FileBucket has the right and discretion for any reason without any notification to the user to terminate the registered account on the official website of The FileBucket.
- By the User. If you have registered for an account with The FileBucket you can choose to terminate your account at any point in time by informing The FileBucket.
The FileBucket can potentially provide links to certain third party websites from the official site of The FileBucket to provide Service to our users. However The FileBucket has no authority or control whatsoever on the content that is published on these third party sites since it is at their own discretion.
- Customer Service
The FileBucket takes no responsibility neither commits to provide any sort of customer support but it may be provided in future at our own discretion.