Access the Instant Virtual Extranet at Kroger VPN
If you are a register and authorised employee or contractor at Kroger you are eligible to access Kroger VPN in order to easily access, view, retrieve or update your job-related responsibilities and tasks.
You can use the Kroger VPN software at your home desktop computer however; all your activity at this portal will be monitored by Kroger. To get any help from the Kroger Support Center, you must use the compatible operating systems and latest versions of IE.
Kroger is the largest global grocery retailers that distribute grocery along with other departmental stores, discount offers, convenient stores and jewellery outlets. However, food stores arw Kroger’s primary business.
Guide to access Kroger VPN
Follow the guidelines below to access your Kroger VPN Account:
- Open the following URL http://vpn.kroger.com/ in your web browser
- You have now accessed Kroger VPN Login page
- The login portal is present to the left side of the page
- If you have your user ID, then enter your Kroger VPN user ID
- Enter your password
- Select your Profile from Enterprise, KrogerSSLVPN, TwoFactor, Vendor and Vendor-IPsec and press “Sign in” in the white button below
- You have now successfully logged in to your Kroger VPN account
Click on the “Terms” button to thoroughly read the terms and conditions because once you click on “Sign In” it means you have agreed to the terms and conditions.
Moreover, if you are experiencing login issues please perform the following before opening a trouble ticket. Navigate to Start, Programs, Juniper Networks, Host Checker and Select Uninstall Host Checker.
Kroger VPN website doesn’t allow printing rather whenever the software needs to be upgraded simply follow the installation prompts displayed on the screen.