Log into your WhatsApp account
WhatsApp has become such an indispensable part of our lives today. For every person who owns a smartphone, it is unthinkable to not have this application downloaded in their phones.
If you are one of those people who already own a WhatsApp and wish to use it online on your personal desktop or laptop, this article will provide you a detailed guide as to how to go about that procedure.
WhatsApp is an application that provides messaging services for smartphones through which one can not only IM but also make voice calls, send audio messages and receive and share data such as pictures, documents, music, videos and much more. In order to use the application, one must have access to an internet service such as Wi-Fi or mobile data.
- 4 GB RAM
- Must have some spare storage capacity in C-drive
- Latest version of the graphics driver
- System must be support HD content
- A web browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Other Requirements for WhatsApp Login
- A smartphone with a camera
Logging in through your WhatsApp Account Online – A Detailed Guide
To log into your WhatsApp account, you must first visit the official WhatsApp site. The login procedure for this is fairly simple and has been detailed below for your convenience:
- Launch your web browser and in the address bar, type or paste the following URL: https://web.whatsapp.com/
- The link will direct you to the home page of the official WhatsApp website
- On the home page, there will be a QR code
- On your phone, launch the WhatsApp application
- Click on the option that says ‘WhatsApp Web’
- Turn on the back camera of your phone
- Scan the QR code using the back camera and follow the remainder of the steps, as prompted, to log in to your account
Once you have successfully carried out the steps listed above, you will be able to easily to log in to your WhatsApp account and use it features.
For further details or any queries, visit the following link: