Wisconsin Unemployment Weekly Claim procedure
How to Apply for Wisconsin Unemployment Weekly Claim Online?
The website for Wisconsin unemployment weekly claim is unemployment.wisconsin.gov. Due to recent unsuccessful Tier5 unemployment extension vote on June 24, 2010, some applicant may not get more unemployment financial assistance.
For weekly claim fling, go to: ucclaim-wi.org/IWC/IwcIntro.asp. Apple for extended benefits goes to: ucclaim-wi.org/InternetInitialClaims/InfoPin.asp. This is best program you need and will provide benefits.
To complete your application you will need:
- You’re Social Security Number is needed
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is needed.
- Your Wisconsin Driver’s License Number, if you have one if not make a new one
- Previous working employer proves and records andThe names of everyone for whom you worked in the past 18 months
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, your Alien Registration number
- If a member of a skilled trades union, the name and local number of your union hall
- There are two ways to submit your unemployment claim: online and by telephone.