What is Comcast XFINITY Internet Cable Modem?
By the help of Comcast XFINITY Internet cable modem you can received a letter or notification from Comcast telling you to replace your present cable modem at no charge but you have no idea what to do, this is the right place for you. Have your Comcast account number Ready, email address as well as phone number and follow the steps below to easily and quickly make it.
Upgrade Your Comcast XFINITY Internet Cable Modem for Free Guide
The Comcast cable modem is a necessity for you to connect to the XFINITY Internet. But with your old cable modem, you can’t access the high Internet speed program and other benefits offered by Comcast. The application is simple as well as fast and all you need to do is a few steps:
- Enter www.comcast.com/deviceupgrade and read the brief descriptions given.
- Orderly input your personal details including Comcast account number found in the letter or notification you have received, your name, address, the city, the state, zip code, your email address, phone number and the letter ref ID.
- Click the button marked “Submit” to complete your upgrade application and you will receive a new modem within 4 or 6 weeks. Alternatively, you can apply for one by phone but the ordering processing fee will be applied.
- When you get your new cable modem, you can easily install it by yourself through referring to the self-installation kit offered with the new modem. Or you can have your device installed with the Comcast personnel but you need to pay a fee.
- Upon completion of the installation, you need to return your old modem to Comcast within 30 days, otherwise a fee will be charged.
Comcast is the largest cable operator, a home Internet service provider, and the third largest home telephone service provider in the United States, as well as home security service. Its customers spread across 40 states and the District of Columbia. Xfinity is the Comcast’s brand of TV, Internet, voice and home management, all working together.