Participate in Dollar General Survey to win money
If you have recently shopped from the Dollar General Store then take the Dollar General Survey to win cash. This is a great way to give your feedback and get something in return as well. Thus whatever you suggestions or opinions are for the Dollar General Store you can give it to them by taking the Dollar General Survey. Taking the survey will only take a few minutes and this will article will guide you through it.
About Dollar General
Dollar General is an American chain of general stores, spread across the United States. It is headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. They currently operate 15,000 stores across 45 of the total 48 states in America. The company was founded in 1939 and started as a family owned business called J.L Turner and Son. By 1999 the company was recognized by Fortune 500 and now has revenues reaching $21 billion. It is one of the most profit making store in the US.
How to participate in the Dollar General Survey
To participate in the survey you must be 18 years or above. You also need any electronic device like a computer or a laptop with an internet connection. Moreover, the Dollar General Survey sweepstakes is for legal American residents only. Before starting the survey keep the recent Dollar General receipt at hand. Follow these steps to complete the survey:
- Open your browser and go to the following link www.dgcustomerfirst.com.
- In the space provided enter the 15 digit survey code given on your receipt. Also enter the time and store number that you visited.
- Next click on the ‘start’ option.
- After that answer the survey questions that are asked honestly and give your feedback.
- Once you submit the survey you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes.
You can win up to $500 per month and $100 weekly just by completing the Dollar General Survey and entering the sweepstake.