How to avail the services of DVLA Duplicate Tax Disc?
All of the residents of United Kingdom are liable for replacing their tax disc in case they have misplaced, damaged or lost it somewhere. They can then submit their application for the DLVA Duplicate Tax Disc by delivering a V20 “Application for DLVA duplicate tax disc” to any of the office location of Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) in your vicinity.
Once you have submitted the application for the DLVA duplicate tax disc then the citizens will be able to use their vehicle on the roads legally anywhere in the United Kingdom and in addition to this the past records of the DLVA will be updated so that everyone can know the latest details on their taxes.
Introduction to The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA)
The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) is an agency of the government of the United Kingdom that handles issues regarding the drivers and automobiles in the country.
It is a branch of the Department for Transport and looks after many essentials such as the driver’s licenses, excise duty on vehicles, private number plates and a lot more pertinent issues.
Requirements to avail the services of DVLA Duplicate Tax Disc
- You must get your device such as your laptop, PC or computer ready with internet connection enabled on it.
- You should have a finished V20 “Application for duplicate tax disc”, a registration certificate/new keeper supplement, a fee of 7 pounds, the real original tax disc given you have one and a duplicate of the refund reject letter if it applies.
Step By Step Guide to avail the services of DVLA Duplicate Tax Disc
- Now you need to visit the website of DVLA Duplicate Tax Disc using this link http://www.direct.gov.uk/vehicletax
- On the page that opens tap on “How to apply for a duplicate tax disc” and go through all the details for your application.
- Then complete the downloading of the “Duplicate vehicle license disc application form – form V20”, complete this form and make sure you have it with other credentials when you visit the nearest office of Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA).