With Dole Salads Trip To Spain Program, you could win a $40,000 trip to Spain and more than 10,000 of other exciting and instant prizes.
DOLE Salads Trip To Spain Instructions Guide
You are eligible during the Promotion Period from 22nd April and to 13th April, if you are a legal US citizen and 18 years or older.
There are two ways to win prizes:
- Play the Instant Win (10k prizes): These includes artisanal, hand-painted Spanish ceramics, hand-carved Spanish olive wood cutting boards and salad bowls, music download gift cards and free DOLE Salad coupons.
- Play the Collect & Win (Grand Prize): By collecting all 5 ingredients, you may win a 9-day trip to Spain. Prize package includes first-class airfare, 5-star hotel accommodations, private culinary and cultural tours, vineyard trips, 2 cameras, $10,000 spending money and more!
- First of all, Sign in and you could win the Dole Salads Trip To Spain.
- Please, look for the codes and enter it. For a free code, send self-addressed stamped envelope to: DOLE Taste of Spain Game, P.O. Box 3003, Rogers, MN 55374-3003.
- You’ll be notified on-screen if you win the instant prizes.
- You’ll will be randomly awarded one of the 5 ingredients.
- With all the 5 ingredients in your hand, then submit and claim the grand prize subject to verification clearance.
Grand Prize winner and guest must travel between February 1 and June 30. In case of disqualification or fortification, a second drawing will take place from all the eligible participants. Moreover, participants who won an Instant Win Game prize during the Promotion Period are also eligible.
Win the $40,000 trip to Spain, please visit at dolesalads.com/tasteofspain.
Dole Food Company, Inc.
Dole Foods was founded in 1851, in Hawaii. It is the largest producer and marketer of high-quality fresh fruit and vegetables in the world. Moreover, it is the leading producer of organic bananas. It is a growing line of packaged and frozen fruit. Furthermore, it leads in production industry, nutrition education and research. Dole Foods sources from independent growers and transports bananas. Especially, the ones grown primarily in North America, Europe, the Mediterranean and some Asian markets.