How to find my iphone with icloud?
iPhone is the most used phone in the world and has fantastic servce. If you have lost your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, you can find them back by locating them on a map or through icloud. You can fine my iphone with icloud and it is more secure method. Here are some instructions.
How to Find My iPhone with iCloud Instructions
If you have lost your cell phone accidentally lost or stolen, you will feel bad. You must be very furious not because how expensive the phone is, but because of lost data. Apple users have a chance to find their devices back by using their iCloud account.
- When you login your iCloud account, you can:
- Locate your device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac) on a map
- Play a sound on your device to help you find it
- Use Lost Mode to lock and track your device
- Remotely erase all of your personal information from the device
- Turn off Find My iPhone on your device
- Sign out of iCloud on your device
- Erase and reactivate your device
To use Find My iPhone, you need to set up Find My iPhone on each iOS device and Mac before it is lost.
Locate your device on iCloud is easy:
- Visit www.icloud.com/find
- Sign in with your Apple account
- The location of your device will be displayed in a map; you can choose to view the Standard, Satellite and Hybrid
- You can let your device play sound, set it in lost mode or erase it
iCloud is a cloud storage and cloud computing service from Apple launched on October 12, 2011. The service allows users to store data such as music and iOS applications on remote computer servers for download to multiple devices such as iOS-based devices running iOS 5 or later.