Have you tried the food at Jimmy John’s? It was originally founded in 1983 by Jimmy John Liautaud and headquartered in Champaign, Illinois, Jimmy John’s is a privately held company.
Mainly specializing in delivery, Jimmy John’s is a franchised sandwich restaurant chain. Sandwiches are its featured offer.
The major menu includes plain slims sandwiches, 8” Sub sandwiches, giant club sandwiches, The J.J. Gargantuan sandwiches as well as chips and drinks, like coffee, coke, spirit. Nowadays, Jimmy John’s company has grown to more than 2,000 locations across the United States over 39 years’ development.
They have conducted this survey to have an idea about how customer’s think about the brand and its quality and services. You can win a reward of $450 through the lucky draw contest.
Let’s now consider all the rules which you need to follow for filling the Jimmy John’s Survey:
- Here are some rules that you should read before you start the process of Jimmy John’s Survey.
- First, you have to understand the English language if you want to successfully answer each and every question with that to read all the instructions.
- Secondly, your invitation code should be a valid one.If it will get expired or it will be invalid, the system will detect it in few seconds.
- Lastly, make sure, only citizens of the United States and Canada are allowed to take part in the survey.
Now it is time to talk about the procedure for completing the Jimmy John’s Survey:
Here are some steps that will make the process of Jimmy John’s Survey easy to complete and simple as well.
- Go on the official website of Jimmy John’s to start the survey filling or use this link www.jimmyjohns.com/company/feedback.
- Choose what’s on your mind: experience/service or general inquiries and give comment.
- Choose the way to contact you and enter all required information. The invitation code you got from the receipt will be also written on these boxes.
- Now, the questionnaire will appear on your screen. You have to answer all the questions wisely and with honesty.
- In the end, submit your answers. Here the process of survey filling has been completed.