How to create and use your Kmart Account?
Kmart is offering the option for an online account that customers can register for to avail online services. Clients can register for the Kmart Account at which they can log in to access Kmart websites along with other online stores such as the following:
The Great Indoors
Shop Your Way Rewards
Once you have created a Kmart Account you can sign in to all the above mentioned websites using the same email ID and password that you initially registered with. This account will make your management must more convenient and speedy besides it is pretty simple to register for the account online.
Some Basics on Kmart
Kmart is a renowned chain of stores that offers various discounts all around the United States ever since it was established back in 1899 in form of the SS Kresge Corporation and then in 1962 they adopted the brand name of Kmart and then few years later they adopted the name of Kmart Corporation. In 2005 the company took over Sears store and established a new business with the brand name of the Sears Holdings Corporation.
Requirements to create and use your Kmart Account
To create a Kmart Account you must have a computer or any other device with a safe internet connection
You must have a valid email address as well to register for the account
Step By Step Guide to create and use your Kmart Account
1. The first step in this process to open the official web page of Kmart using this web link www.kmart.com
2. On the page that opens up tap on the link for “register”.
3. At the new page give your valid email address in its designated space and complete its verification, make a password and give your ZIP code and then in the end tap on the button for “CREATE MY PROFILE”.
4. Keep following all the prompts to finish the process of Kmart Account registration
5. Then if you have any queries you can access the page for Kmart customer service on www.kmart.com/shc/s/nb_10151_10104_NB_CSHome