CIGNA is offering web based services under the name of myCIGNA Account to all their loyal customers and clients. Those customers who have enrolled or registered for the exclusive CIGNA Health Plan or for CIGNA Life, Accident or Disability Insurance Plan or are registered under the insurance of any of their family member’s plan of CIGNA can sign up for their myCIGNA Account and manage their insurance plans online which is the biggest convenience any company can offer their customers.
Some basic facts on CIGNA as a company
CIGNA is a company that offers health management and operates internationally but is based centrally in the United States of America and was established when the Connecticut General Life Insurance Company merged with the Insurance Company of North America back in the year 1982. Now their operations have spread all around the globe and their famous items include the disability group, accident insurance, health care plans and compensation for the worker’s case.
Requirements to use your MyCIGNA Account
- You must have a computer or a PC or your laptop that has to be in connection with a stable internet access
- You also need to be a customer of CIGNA and should know your customer ID number.
Step By Step Guide to use your MyCIGNA Account
- Open up the main home page for the myCIGNA Account at this link http://www.mycigna.com
- Now locate and tap on the link for “REGISTER NOW”.
- The page you are directed to enter these credentials in their required fields on the page:
- first name,
- last name,
- zip code
- date of birth
- Then click on the button which says “NEXT”.
- Give confirmation and verification for your identity and tap on the button “NEXT”.
- Now you must make a user ID and a secure password and the tap on the button which says “NEXT”.
- No go through the account details you have entered and finally hit SUBMIT to finish the process.
- Keep following the on screen prompts to complete this registration.
- If you have any further questions or complaints or queries you can access this link https://my.cigna.com/public/acm/login_help.html.