What is Citibank Online?
Nowadays online banking is a trend and it’s a most time efficient option if you don’t want to go to bank. It saves time and your energy to go to bank. It is a way of providing a convenient service to customers so that they can manage their financial life. Citibank offers online banking services, allowing customers to pay bills online, transfer money instantly. All Citibank account holders are able to open an online account to enjoy services.
How to Register Citibank Online Banking Account
Follow the steps below to register your Citibank account and start enjoy online services right now.
- Go to Citibank online account management page at www.myciti.com.
- Click the “Register” button on the top right corner of the login box.
- Enter your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number into the required field and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- Input your PIN/Security Word.
- Enter your bank account number or the last four digits of your social security number.
- Further follow the instructions to set up online access and create an online user ID and password.
- If you have entered your PIN three times and still could not make it, please call 1-800-374-9700 to reset your PIN. Once the registration process is completed, you can log in to Citibank online banking by using your user ID and password. With the online banking, you can enjoy many convenient services such as:
Here are the things you can do with the help of Citibank Online Services
- View account activity, statements, letters, and checks
- Pay bills online
- Transfer money online
- Earn rewards for your online transactions
- Set online preferences
- Register your Citibank online account at www.myciti.com to open online banking.
Founded in 1812, Citibank is an international bank with a long history. It is affiliated to financial services giant Citigroup. Citibank provides banking services worldwide and issues kinds of credit cards