Mothercare Survey to win £250 Mothercare Gift Voucher
Participate in the Mothercare Survey at www.mylocalmothercare.com to unlock a validation code to earn £250 Mothercare/Early Learning Centre Gift Voucher by sharing your views about their products and services.
Help Mothercare serve you better
Going to the Mothercare store is part of everyday life for people in Europe; it is the one place where you can find everything you need or want; from clothes to furniture to toys to bedding in fact, once you go to Mothercare, you come home with things you never knew you needed, or that they even existed. An outlet for childcare and everyday need products, Mothercare has served customers in various countries for many years, and continues to be the first choice of shoppers, all because the people at Mothercare know how important it is to listen to the customer’s complaints and suggestions. So, if you want to help Mothercare serve you better, fill out the Mothercare Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.mylocalmothercare.com. You will also get a chance to enter the lucky draw to win £250 Mothercare/Early Learning Centre Gift Voucher.
Procedure for filling the Mothercare Survey
To fill out the Mothercare Survey and take part in their prize draw, follow the procedure given below:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: www.mylocalmothercare.com. This will take you to the Mothercare Customer Satisfaction Survey page.
- Select the option for whether your visit made a purchase or not, thoroughly read the rules and regulations and click the “Start” button to begin the survey
- If you made a purchase, enter the 18-digit survey code, which is located on your receipt, time of visit and length of time you spent at the store
- If you didn’t make a purchase, type in your survey code
- Answer all the required questions regarding the goods and services of Mothercare
- Then enter your full name, email address and contact number so that you can be informed regarding your entry in sweepstake and submit the survey.
However, before taking part in the survey, make sure you are:
- A legal resident of the United Kingdom
- Over the age of 18