Participate in Boots’ Optician Survey to win prizes
Participate in Boots’ Optician Survey on www.ourbootsopticians2.com to unlock a validation to enter into a monthly prize draw to get your hands on 10 chances to win your purchase for free by sharing your views about their products and services.
Boots Opticians is one of the United Kingdom’s leading retailer of eyeglasses and contact lenses and is a subsidiary of De Rigo and Walgreens Boots Alliance. The company began trading in the British optical retail market in 1983 in Nottingham. Boots Optician Ltd. was formed in 1987 with the acquisition of Clement Clark Ltd. and Curry and Paxton Ltd. It was announced in 2009 that Boots Optician were to merge with Dolland & Aitchison forming a chain of 690 stores and 5,000 staff and Boots purchased a controlling share in D&A. Today Boots Optician with old D& A has now become one of the biggest franchisers.
Why Boots Opticians Customer Feedback Survey
How was your visit to Boots Optician? How about their services? Did you find your right spectacles? Are you satisfied by the optician’s advice? Share your views and feedbacks with the company on Boots’ Optician survey which is an online activity created by the company owners in order to collect feedbacks, opinions and views from their customers. You only need a few minutes to complete the survey and have free purchase for the next time you visit them.
Our Boots Opticians2 Requirements
- First of all, an active internet connection is required to access online services.
- An electronic device such as a smart phone or a laptop to use internet for filling the Boot’s Optician survey page online.
- Receipt or survey invitation slip provided by Boots’ Optician. This receipt or slip is important since the digital serial code written on it is required to take part in Boots’ Optician survey.
How to participate in Boots’ Optician Survey
- First, go to Boots’ Optician survey page by opening the following link provided: www.ourbootsopticians2.com
- If you have your survey invitation slip or receipt provided by Boots’ Optician, then enter the 4 digits serial code written on the receipt or slip and click on start to proceed.
- You can also select the Boots’ Optician you visited manually by clicking on the following link provided: www.boots.com/en/Opticians
- Answer the questions based on your recent visit and rate your overall satisfaction.
- Fill in your contact information by providing your personal info such as your name, your telephone number, your email address and the postal code.
- For further details about Boots’ Optician, visit their official website by clicking on the following link provided: : www.boots.com/en/Opticians.
By completing Boots’ Optician survey, you will enter into a monthly prize draw for 10 chances to win your purchase for free in Boots Opticians local prize draw. Moreover, you will help the company owners to know more about how their customers feel towards them so that they can make improvements if required.