Publix.org Login – Your Workplace on Your Fingertips
Publix is one of the largest and fastest growing supermarket chains in the United States of America, which is employee-owned. Founded by George W. Jenkins in 1930, and headquartered in Lakeland, Florida, it is now located in over 1,120 places. How does the company keep such a huge network in sync and running smoothly? Through their innovative and creative methods of keeping Publix employees connected and up-to-date, for example, through the Publix.org login portal which can be accessed through www.publix.org.
Procedure for Publix.org Login
For a successful Publix.org login, follow the procedure given below:
- Open your browser and go to the following URL: www.publix.org.
- Click on “Log In” either at the top, right corner of the page, or in the PASSport box at the left side of the page.
- Enter your Publix Username (or personnel number) and Password in the given spaces.
- Click “Log In”.
- If you have forgotten your Password, you can click on “Difficulty with Password?”. Follow the instructions and provide the required information to reset your password.
- If you get the error message “HPDIA0200W Authentication failed. You have used an invalid user name, password or client certificate”, it means you have entered the incorrect Username or Password. Enter them again and log in, while keeping the following in mind:
- Your password is case sensitive so make sure your Caps Lock is off. Carefully enter the same upper and lowercase letters as you did while creating your password.
- If you use the keypad, make sure your Num Lock is on.
- If you have a capital letter or a special symbol in your password, make sure to hold down the Shift key properly while typing it.