Do you shop at BI-LO? If yes, then take the Tell BI-LO Survey today to save money on your next shopping trip to the mart. This article will give you all the information that you need to know about the Tell BI-LO Survey. The Tell BI-LO Survey has been created specifically so that you can rate your shopping experience at BI-LO and give your suggestions and opinions to the company. Completing the Tell BI-LO Survey will only take a few minutes.
BI-LO is an American supermarket chain, headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. It was founded in 1961 and currently owns 211 outlets and 109 pharmacies across the southern states of the US. BI-LO provides high quality and fresh products to its customers and their customer service is excellent. BI-LO currently has employed a total of 18,000 employees across all their outlets.
How to participate in the Tell BI-LO Survey
To take part in the Tell BI-LO Survey you are required to have a laptop or a computer or any other electronic device with access to the internet. You also need to be 18 years of age or above and a legal resident of the US to be eligible to take the survey and be a part of the BI-LO sweepstakes. Follow the instructions below to participate in the Tell BI-LO Survey:
- Open your web browser and go to the following link www.tellbi-lo.com.
- Choose the language in which you want to give the survey, either English or Spanish.
- Next in the space provided enter the 18 digit code given on your receipt to start the survey.
- Click ‘start’.
- After that answer all the survey questions accurately and rate your experience at BI-LO.
- Give your contact information.
- Submit your survey and take part in the sweepstakes.
By completing this survey you can get a $5 discount when you next shop at BI-LO.